Profit analytics tells you how your products perform!
The algorithm imports data from Amazon's report in order to display them in the Sales and advertising section.
A few things to know for analysis :
- Metrics that increase your profit are above the abscissa
- Metrics that decrease your profit are below the abscissa
- The profit line is the difference between your sales and all the costs.
What you can do
- Compare your product within a product group
- Filter products by product group
- Compare many metrics at the same time. Beware of the cost of goods formula.
- Aggregate by dates (days, weeks, months)
- Compare data to the previous period
- Deep down into a product's metrics
If you have no product group: Compare how your products perform and create product groups of similar products based on their performance. For example, if you have a few products that are similar in terms of margin and ACOS, you can wrap them in a product group
If you already have product groups: Compare how products perform within each product group in order to ensure they belong to the same product group
Add a cost of goods in the catalogue for each of your products