Product sales and advertising analysis tells you how your products perform through organic and sponsored sales !
The algorithm imports data from Amazon's report in order to display them in the Sales and advertising section.
What you can do
- Compare your product within a product group
- Compare up to 2 metrics at the same time
- Filter products by product group
- Aggregate by dates (days, weeks, months)
- Compare data to the previous period
- Filter the table below by ASINs or titles
- Analyze your product metrics
- Check a product's strategies
How to check the ACOS of my products?
Checking this information is really useful when you are creating a strategy. It gives you an idea of what the ACOS target could be for this strategy.
Go to Product Sales and advertising, select the Product Group you want to check from the " Product Group " drop-down menu. If you don't find the group of products you were looking for, you can create it.
Select the last 30 days in the date picker, or select a wider date range. Click on "ACOS" on the board. You can see the daily value of this KPI on the chart.
If you have no product group: Compare how your products perform and create product groups of similar products based on their performance. For example, if you have a few products that are similar in terms of margin and ACOS, you can wrap them in a product group
If you already have product groups: Compare how products perform within each product group in order to ensure they belong to the same product group