The onboarding phase is a two-tier process that aims to help users understand M19's platform, services, and tools.
Welcome to our m19 onboarding tutorial! To ensure a smooth and hassle-free experience, we recommend that you take a few moments to familiarize yourself with our Help Center's extensive resources. We encourage you to read the common questions before onboarding before proceeding with the following steps:
- Register on the m19 dashboard
- Associate one or multiple Amazon accounts to your m19 account
- Create your subscription
- Delegate Organic Data Access
- If you want to activate or deactivate the marketplace status afterward, you can add or delete a marketplace to your billing plan.
If you choose a paid subscription
Our customer success team will send you an email to let you book an onboarding call. This is the first day of your journey with us! Here are the 2 steps of it :
- During the first 30 days: We check your account after 2, 10, and 30 days to ensure everything is going well and you understand how m19 works.
- After the 30th day: You will be autonomous but we are still ready to help you. We will still check your account every month, answer your questions and ask for your feedback.
Rules of Thumb when creating your first(s) strategy(ies):
- ACOS Target: Start with an ACOS target at par or close to the historical ACOS of the ASINs included in the strategy. It is the average ACOS of your campaign(s) in the last 30 days. You can also verify it in the Product tab > Sales & Advertising, and filter by the name of the strategy
- To use ACOS target you need at least 40 ad orders in the last 30 days. Otherwise, use Monthly Budget Management or Force Product Visibility for product launch
- Once your strategy is active in the Amazon Advertising console, you should pause your historical campaigns. Also, each ASIN should be in only one strategy at a time to avoid overlapping.
- Whenever you change the ACOS target, the algorithm changes bids accordingly. It is better to gradually increase or decrease your target and wait at least a few days before changing it again.
- Wait a few days before making any changes to your strategies. You should not modify them every day.
Check out how to create strategies and explore our different algorithm modes here: Strategies and Algorithm modes
After our onboarding call, we encourage you to read the common questions after onboarding.